Wednesday 6 June 2012

Summer Weather and Fresh Links

This week I unfortunately do not have very much time for blogging, as I am trying to finish the last bit of school in time for my graduation on Saturday. I thought that I would share with you some of my favourite links instead of writing a blog post :)

Here is a site that some of my friends and I waste many enjoyable hours on :) The name says it all:
I Waste So Much Time

He also has three other sites: (but the first one is my favourite)
Attack of the Cute
Dear Blank, Please Blank
Grouchy Rabbit

*I do not agree with everything that is posted, but a lot of  it is very funny (or adorable in the case of 'Attack of the Cute')

The following blog is the one that really inspired me to get into blogging in the first place. I absolutely love it:
A Beautiful Mess

A friend of mine posted this video on facebook:
Beautiful Ad

And here's the site that I usually get all my song lyrics off of, when I want to put lyrics on my ipod:
AZLyrics

Enjoy!
I'm working on another blog post, but you might have to wait until next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment